Please go check it out and share it with your friends! In case you haven’t seen my previous posts, I started a blog dedicated to Hunger Games food. I bought the Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook and decided to try to make as many of the recipes that I could. I just added my first posts which include:
- Prim’s Basil Wrapped Goat Cheese Balls
- The Boy with the Bread: Hearty Raisin Nut Bread
- Katniss’s Favorite Lamb Stew with Dried Plums
- Orange You Glad I’m Chicken
- Capitol Grade Dark Chocolate Cake
I plan to make at least 1 recipe a week. Yes, I will even be trying the squirrel and raccoon! So please go check it out and tell me what you think! Thank you!